Message us directly via eBayOrder up to 11pm for next day delivery*
– Response Time: 5ms
– Interfaces: VGA DVI
– Wall Mountable
– Tilt range: -5° to +25°
You’ll enjoy tasks and entertainment more on this LED-backlit display with the fine details which comes thanks to a Full HD resolution.1 The great sights are made even better by exceptional colours via Acer Adaptive Contrast Management.
The ComfyView display prevents reflections to provide greater eye comfort. It also delivers brighter colours for you viewing enjoyment.
Set the K2 Series’ display angle to optimise your view with its ergonomic stand that tilts from -5 to 25 degrees.
Safe for you and your world, K2 Series monitors feature mercury-free white LED backlighting and meet ENERGY STAR® 6.0 requirements. Acer EcoDisplay technologies use arsenic-free display glass, further protecting the environment. Acer packaging is also made of recyclable materials.
- 24” Screen
- TN Panel
- LED Backlight
- Resolution: 19 x 1080 @60Hz Full HD
- Response Time: 5ms
- Contrast ratio: 100,000,000:1
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Viewing angle: 170°/ 160°
- Display Colours: 16.7m
- Tilt range: -5° to +25°
- HDCP Supported
- VESA 100 x 100
- Power supply 100 – 240 V
- Power consumption .09W
- Power consumption Standby mode 450mW
- 567 x 335.9 x 52mm (WxDxH)
- About Us
Ebuyer.com is one of the UK's leading online electrical retailers with four million registered customers and 250 employees. Founded in 1999, the company started off as the brainchild of a group of IT developers and PC retail experts, who wanted computer components to be more readily available and at lower prices. Ebuyer grew quickly from its humble beginnings to become the site for overclockers and PC enthusiasts.
Ebuyer.com has since moved into mainstream electricals, offering everything from TVs, laptops and tablet PCs to kettles and digital cameras, yet it remains a leading go-to site for computer components.
The company's distribution facility was purpose built in 06 at its headquarters in Howden, East Yorkshire. The site houses a 280,000sq feet, state of the art warehouse, from where over ,000 weekly orders are delivered to customers throughout the UK.
At Ebuyer, our business philosophy is simple: give customers and businesses what they want, when they want it. We never stop improving our world class operation by putting our customers - and their needs - first.
- About Us
1. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Suppliers website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
2. There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
- About Us
1. The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
2. Orders placed before 8.00 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
3. If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Suppliers control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
4. If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
a) store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
b) sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and either (a), where you have not already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods or (b), where you have already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any proceeds received.
5. If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
6. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you of any delay as soon as possible and will give you the option of cancelling your order at this point.
7. Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- About Us
1. Details of the Suppliers returns policy and procedures below:
We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from ebuyer.com. However, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
Items Damaged in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days). Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Items Faulty in Warranty Period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly. For business customers all warranty repairs after 28 days of receipt are referred directly to the manufacturer ( unless otherwise stated) Open-Box Items (Used)
Please note that our open-box (used) stock is sold with 90 calendar days warranty only, and therefore any claims under the warranty after 90 days of receipt will not be accepted.
If you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 10 days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ebuyer-Express-Shop, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. Please note this policy has some limitations and does not apply to business customers.(The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to @work customers or our Business customers)
2. In particular, please note that any items returned to us which you claim to be faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
3. Any items that you return to us are at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all our customers to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
4. ebuyer@work: All products come with a 1 month guarantee. In the case of a fault, Ebuyer will offer to repair, replace or refund the cost of an item within a 1 month period. If a fault occurs outside of this 1 month period, you are required to contact the manufacturer directly.
- About Us